Monday, October 19, 2009

Limonada

Okay so around here it is feast or famine.  Today it is feast...  I have been meaning to post this drink recipe...  Since I was a child we would go across the border to Mexico.  Where you should not drink the water... Right?  We would go to restaurants and my father would always ask for limonada con agua mineral, which means limade made with mineral water.  It was really incredible.  So the other day I got a craving for it.  This is a great drink in the summertime.  I just hadn't got around to posting it.

Limonada

3 small mexican limes
1 1/2 tsp sugar or stevia (I use splenda mix)
1 can sparkling water

Take a glass and squeeze in 5 lime halves. Add sugar or sweetener of choice. (At this point if you want you can add a 2 count of vodka or bacardi) Top with sparkling water and add ice.  This is very refreshing, alcoholic or non-alcoholic...

No comments:

Post a Comment